Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2021

Fifty- Fourth Invitation




Healing Heart Communications, Inc.

 www.devajoy.net


 



                       Fifty-Fourth Invitation!

Just a reminder. This is what the Capital steps looked like when Black people protested. 

                  2021!!!


Finally.... 2021... you are here!   I greet you with great relief and zest...  

2021, I am so happy that you have arrived.  I brought New Year’s Eve in with my beautimus family and a little after the clock struck 12:00 a.m.,  entering into the New Year, we all spontaneously (and joyfully) started  chanting “No more Trump!” And “Bye-Don” from the six-year-olds to those of us in our 60’s!  I have been looking forward to this moment for four years!


I remember how on election night on November 11, 2016, I knew we were embarking on a very dark time. 2021, it seemed like you were forever away and couldn’t get here soon enough. I remember falling into a dark rabbit hole that night. I knew a lot of damage would happen between that day Donald Trump won the electoral vote in 2016, and today in January 2021.  I had no idea how traumatizing it would actually be, every singe day, for four years  — traumatizing to all hearts who hold the reality that Black Lives Matter, Mother Earth matters, immigrant children matter, human rights matter, our allies matter, the principles of democracy matter, climate change matters, wildlife matters, speaking truth matters, our Constitution matters, decency matters... We have indeed aged far more than four years — because every day has held trauma, loss, heartache, disgust, and horror.  For the first time in my life as an American, I experienced living in a country these last four years in which the government did not feel safe to me. Even when I didn’t agree with the values of past Presidents and didn’t like them, I never felt like our Constitution was threatened and democracy was turning into fascism. This current administration (regime) has inherently created an “I can’t breathe” reaction because its been so heartbreaking and scary.

However, I could not have imagined what we witnessed yesterday at the Capital.  We all knew it was going to be a “wild” day as Trump said. And we knew it would be possibly violent and ugly.  It was predictable due to the lies that Trump kept fueling, including for the Proudboys to stand by and march down to the Capital.  What I did not expect was the police to not be able to — or to allow — the attack on our capital.  Because I have watched them when disabled people swarmed the Capital to talk to Senators about health care and how they pulled people out of the building in their wheelchairs, etc.  But of course what was most blatant and disgusting was the knowledge that if these people were of black or brown skin, they would have been shot and locked away immediately and called “domestic terrorists” and it would never have looked like it did on January 6th.  Our nation’s racism is staring us in our faces!  Racism Glaring!  

My clients of color today told me that in ways they are glad and relieved this happened.  Today the world saw America for how they have experienced it their whole lives.  They have certainly experienced the fear that the Senators felt on January 6th their whole lives.  Scared for their lives.  Since they were born.  There was some hope expressed that maybe by the world seeing  the blatant racism in America , maybe, just maybe, we can wake up a bit more. 

Just in the nick of time before our democracy completely crumbles, this new administration will help to restore sanity and the soul of America and perhaps make it so much better than its been.  Obviously the division is great in our country, the shadow unleashed, racial prejudice blazing, and climate change happening at enormous speed.  

But I also feel us coming together in ways that truly gives my spirit some hope.  

So, come on 2021, take us away from the craziness that we have lived for four years, the disintegration of our democracy... and lets address all the cracks and weaknesses that these last four years have shown us.  I am ready.  We are ready. Let’s do this!

2021. In numerology you are the number five —which means change!  Along with the The Grand Conjuncture in Aquarius that just took place, this time is supposedly about bringing in progressive social change.  May it be so!  

Let’s ride this wave into restoring and healing for our country and earth.  

Let’s unite in service to All We Can Save. (Btw, check out https://www.allwecansave.earth/project)

2021, I breathe deep and long... Just the thought of President Biden and Vice President Harris, and this competent cabinet, helps me to breathe into spaces in my upper lungs that I have not been able to bring breath into for the last four years.

2021, restore us and catapult us into a level of awakening and healing power that we didn’t even know was possible!

Let’s unite together as the phoenix rising from ash!

Devajoy


3 comments:

  1. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the . Your article is very informative and I really liked the way you expressed your views in this post. Thank you.death insurance adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for sharing such great post. The post is really informative as it contains some good knowledge. Thanks for sharing it.Authentic Crystals Online For Healing Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice & Informative.To know more visit this siteHealth

    ReplyDelete